Paper-Oh® Ondulo Notebook B5 Black or Natural
Paper-Oh® Ondulo Notebook's corrugation suggests a certain toughness of spirit with a nod to the playful side of life. In the Ondulo series Paper-Oh® has taken corrugated cardboard and adapted it to create the essential minimalist notebook.
Paper-Oh® notebooks feel every bit as good as they look. Each Ondulo will develop its own well-worn,well-loved look as a physical manifestation of its user’s well-lived life. This notebook is B5 size that allows a lot of room to write or draw and is practical as both a desk journal and packs well with a travel or work bag.
- Dimensions B5 6.93 x 9.84 Inch
- Available in lined and unlined Paper
- Magnetic flap closure
- Multi-functional bookmark
- Interior writing paper is sourced 100% from sustainable forests, FSC cerified and is uncoated, meaning it is left natural with no added veneer.
- The unbleached paper is a cream colour and was run through an additional press to make it satisfyingly smooth and ideal for writing, drawing or sketching.
- High opacity and little to no bleed through.
- Paper weights 100 gsm.
- Notebooks open completely flat thanks to an improved upon a special technique that involves “scoring”
along the spine.
- The original prototypes of our notebooks are first handmade by a master bookbinder Berlin based Nadine Werner
- All aspects of Paper-Oh notebooks (even the covers!) are designed to be played with and personalised.
- Manufacturer item code Black: Lined Paper OH9120-2 Blank Paper OH9121-9 Natural: Lined Paper OH9118-9 Blank Paper OH9119-6