Paper-Oh® Ondulo Notebook B6.5 Size Black or Natural
Paper-Oh® Ondulo Notebook's corrugation suggests a certain toughness of spirit with a nod to the playful side of life. In the Ondulo series Paper-Oh® has taken corrugated cardboard and adapted it to create the essential minimalist notebook.
Paper-Oh® notebooks feel every bit as good as they look. Each Ondulo will develop its own well-worn,well-loved look as a physical manifestation of its user’s well-lived life. This notebook is B6.5 size that is long and narrow and perfect for list makers or when used in landscape it is perfect for drawing panorama's
- Dimensions A4 3.46 x 6.93 Inch
- Available in lined and unlined Paper
- Interior writing paper is sourced 100% from sustainable forests, FSC cerified and is uncoated, meaning it is left natural with no added veneer.
- The unbleached paper is a cream colour and was run through an additional press to make it satisfyingly smooth and ideal for writing, drawing or sketching.
- High opacity and little to no bleed through.
- Paper weights 100 gsm.
- Notebooks open completely flat thanks to an improved upon a special technique that involves “scoring”
along the spine.
- The original prototypes of our notebooks are first handmade by a master bookbinder Berlin based Nadine Werner
- All aspects of Paper-Oh notebooks (even the covers!) are designed to be played with and personalised.
- Manufacturer item code Black: Lined Paper OH9124-0 Blank Paper OH9125-7 Natural: Lined Paper OH9122-6 Blank Paper OH9123-3