Paper-Oh® Yuko Ori Notebook A5 Size Metallic or Pearl
With meticulous skill and patience, Japanese artist Yuko Nishimura folds paper into mesmerising works of art. Paper-Oh® Yuko-ori series takes the undulating precision of Nishimura’s work and renders it exquisitely in book form. Let your notebook shimmer with the beauty of Japanese Art. This is a A5 size journal similar in size to a Moleskine Large or a Leuchtturm medium.
- Dimensions A5 5.83 x 8.27 Inch
- Available in lined and unlined Paper
- 112 Pages
- Multi-functional bookmark
- Interior writing paper is sourced 100% from sustainable forests, FSC cerified and is uncoated, meaning it is left natural with no added veneer.
- The unbleached paper is a cream colour and was run through an additional press to make it satisfyingly smooth and ideal for writing, drawing or sketching.
- High opacity and little to no bleed through.
- Paper weights 100 gsm.
- Notebooks open completely flat thanks to an improved upon a special technique that involves “scoring”
along the spine.
- The original prototypes of our notebooks are first handmade by a master bookbinder Berlin based Nadine Werner
- All aspects of Paper-Oh notebooks (even the covers!) are designed to be played with and personalised.
- Manufacturer item code Metallic: Lined Paper OH9126-4 Blank Paper OH9127-1 Pearl: Lined Paper OH9128-8 Blank Paper OH9129-5