Paperblanks Flexis, Kikka, Midi 176 Lined and Unlined Pages
Michiko Kamee was born in 1978 in Japan and attended the Tradtional Art School of Kyoto. Kikka cover reproduces her "Full of Chrysanthemum" design orginally hand painted on China by employing Kyo-Satsuma, one of the great tradtional arts of Kyoto. The kaleidoscope of colors and flowers dancing will sure ignite your imagination.
Paperblanks Flexis Kikka Midi cover with smyth sewn spine allows the notebook to lay completely flat and provides flexibility for smooth and stable writing. Take your Flexis with you on all your adventures, vacations or quiet moments writing at home.
- Flexis flexible cover and spine
- Dimensions 5 x 7 Inch
- 176 pages, 100 gsm
- Lined and unlined pages available
- Smyth-sewn binding - book opens flat
- Acid Free sustainable forest paper
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Satin ribbon marker
- ISBN Lined: 9781439744352
- ISBN Unlined: 9781439753545