Paperblanks Flexis Esprit de Lacombe, Madame Butterfly Midi 5 x 7 Inch Journal
Paperblanks highlights the work of French artist Benjamin Lacombe with the Madame Butterfly Soft Cover mid sized Notebook. The artist grew up in Paris, attended school at the city’s iconic École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs before publishing his first graphic novel at the age of 19. The multitalented Lacombe,who is an author and illustrator lends his unique spirit to Paperblanks new collection with this notebook cover designs that deftly mixes low and high art and vintage and modern elements.
Lacombe captures humanity and honest emotion with a touch of whimsy in this Paperblanks Madame Butterfly Midi notebook cover. Now in his late 30s, Lacombe’s works are published and translated around the world. Paperblanks Lacombe Madame Butterfly whispers to you to take a break from the ordinary.
- Flexis cover and spine
- Dimensions: 5 x 7 inches
- 176 pages, available in lined and unlined paper
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- FSC certified acid-free paper from sustainable forests
- Paper weight 100 gsm
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon marker
- Book Edge printing
- Lined pages ISBN: 9781439765258
- Unlined pages ISBN: 9781439765265