Paperblanks Flexis Esprit de Lacombe Mini 3.75 x 5.5 Inch Journal
Paperblanks highlights the work of French artist Benjamin Lacombe with the Frida Kahlo soft cover pocket-sized notebook. The artist grew up in Paris, attended school at the city’s iconic École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs before publishing his first graphic novel at the age of 19. The multitalented Lacombe,who is an author and illustrator lends his unique spirit to Paperblanks new collection with this notebook cover designs that deftly mixes low and high art and vintage and modern elements.
With art originally from Lacombe’s illustrated 2017 biography of Frida Kahlo, Lacombe captures humanity and honest emotion with a touch of whimsy. Now in his late 30s, Lacombe’s works are published and translated around the world. Paperblanks Lacombe notebook inspires you to be fierce.
- Flexis Soft cover and spine
- Dimensions 3.75 x 5.5 Inch ( 95mm x 140mm)
- 208 pages, Lined Paper
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Paper weight 80 gsm
- Smyth sewn-book opens flat
- Edge printing
- Momento pocket on inside back cover
- Satin Ribbon Marker
- ISBN: Lined 9781439765326