Paperblanks Flexis Flint, Midi 176 Lined and Unlined Pages
For this Old Leather design, Paperblanks Flint journals incorporated a chalk-on-green design, a textured white design reminiscent of chalk, flint, or limestone
Since the late 16th century, fine Moroccan leather has been valued for use in luxury book bindings due to its strength and ability to show off debossing and fine leather craft-Paperblanks re-creates this look with ingeniuous imprinting and debossing techniques.
This classic Paperblanks Flint journal calls out to serious note takers and writers, like the white cliffs of Dover; finally home after a long search for the perfect notebook.
- Flexis flexible cover and spine
- Dimensions 5 x 7 inch
- 176 pages
- Lined and unlined pages available
- Smyth-sewn binding - book opens flat
- FSC certified acid Free sustainable forest paper
- Paper weight 100 gsm
- Decorative book edge printing
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Satin ribbon marker
- ISBN Lined: 9781439764664
- ISBN Unlined: 9781439764671