Paperblanks Virginia Woolf's The Waves Vol. 4 Pencil Case with Magnetic Closure
Treasures of the New York Public Library
World famous author Virginia Woolf loved notebooks as much as you do. She drafted her 1931 novel The Waves in seven notebooks. Her notebooks ended up in the New York Public Library's Henry W. and Albert A. Berg Collection of English and American Literature. Virginia Woolf was a modernist and feminist pioneer whose writing is still a huge influence on the work of many authors today.
Bring a bit of Virginia Woolf's inspiration to your desk with Paperblanks. The Waves Pencil Case Volume 4 takes its pattern from the third notebook in the series of seven notebooks. It has a has a magnetic closure and its lid transforms into a stand.
Be fearless like Virginia Woolf and store your writing utensils in a Paperblanks Virginia Woolf Waves Pencil Case.
- Hard Case
- Dimensions 8.75 x 2.5 x 1.25 Inch
- Material embossed hard cardstock
- Some of our images show accessories like pencils and paperclips - these are not included
- Sturdy well crafted design allways holds its shape
- Magnetic lid doubles as stand
- Additional nesting small storage box for smaller items
- Paperblanks bookmark with historical details of cover design
- ISBN 9781439772928