Paperthinks, Eco-friendly Recycled Leather Journal with Aloha Pineapple Emboss
This recycled leather journal by paperthinks has seriously good vibes with local Hawaiian designer Angie Higa's simple Pineapple Aloha design gold foil embossed on the cover.This Hawaiian Paperthinks journal has 120 lined recycled paper pages wrapped in a lightly textured recycled leather cover. A nice intermediate size journal, large enough to really write in and small enough to take anywhere, Take a mental vacation and feel the Aloha vibes!
- Dimensions 4.5 x 6.5 inch. (12 X 17 cm)
- Charcoal Grey with gold foil embossed Aloha Pineapple
- 120 lined pages
- Sewn pages book opens flat
- Recycled leather cover
- Elastic band closure
- Recycled Paper is at least 50% pre- and post-consumer content.
- Chlorine and acid free paper
- Ribbon page marker in matching color
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 17 January, 2017.