Moleskine Passions Wine Journal
How often have you had trouble remembering the name of a wine you really liked. Many of us love drinking wine and would like to make sure we learn from the different wines, grapes and regions we explore. The Moleskine Passion Wine Journal makes it easy to keep track of the Delicious and the not so tasty bottles you have enjoyed over time and share them with your friends and family. The wine journal makes a trip to a wine producing region or country so much more rewarding and provides a record of your fondest memories both of the wine you enjoyed and your other adventures. Buy or give a bottle and get this handsomely embossed wine journal to complete your gift.
- Embossed Hard Cover Black
- 5"x8.25" (13X21cm).
- 240 Ruled Pages
- Acid Free paper - Your writing will stand the test of time
- Sewn Binding-The book opens flat
- Elastic closure
- 3 Ribbon page markers for easy reference to multiple pages
- 2 sturdy pockets on the inside of the back cover to hold, clippings, pictures, wine labels and more.
- Pages with useful information and references: wine glossary and measures and conversions
- 6 themed sections: Sparkling, White, Rose, Red, Fortified/Sweet and Spirits
- 6 Tabbed sections to personalize
- 16 Blank pages for notes and illustrations and reviews
- 202! adhesive labels to customize tabs, cover and highlight and organize your wines