Paperblanks Turquoise chronicles Mini 3.75 x 5.5 Inch Journal
Allow the swirls of turquoise and gold embellishment to inspire you to create to your heart’s content. The cover design of this Paperblanks Journal is inspired by a binding that was originally published by Salel Binder in Paris in 1914.
The Vibrant cover designs of the Turquoise Chronicles reflects the extravagant Renaissance style of decoration that influenced all corners of life. In the blues and greens of this journal cover, we hope that you see all of the intricacies of your own life adventures. Available in lined and unlined paper.
- Hard Cover 3.75 x 5.5 inch
- 240 pages
- Heavy quality 120 gsm paper
- Acid free, sustainable forest paper
- Smyth-sewn binding- book opens flat.
- Metal clasp closure
- Book edge printing
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon marker
- ISBN Lined: 9781439732168
- ISBN Unlined: 9781439732175