Paperblanks Virginia Woolf's The Waves Vol. 3 Mini Lined Notebook
Treasures of the New York Public Library
World famous author Virginia Woolf loved notebooks as much as you do. She drafted her 1931 novel The Waves in seven notebooks. Her notebooks ended up in the New York Public Library's Henry W. and Albert A. Berg Collection of English and American Literature. Virginia Woolf was a modernist and feminist pioneer whose writing is still a huge influence on the work of many authors today.
Paperblanks The Waves hard cover Pocket Notebook Volume 3 takes its cover design from the third notebook in the series of seven notebooks. The design cover is a 1930's daimond pattern and quality 85 gsm sustainable acid free paper.
Be fearless like Virginia Woolf and write your own narrative in a Paperblanks Virginia Woolf's Waves Notebook.
- Hard cover and spine
- 176 pages, available in lined
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 5.50 inches
- High quality, acid-free 120 gsm paper from sustainable forests
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon page marker
- Lined pages ISBN: 9781439772911