Paperblanks Mini Maria and Mares Lined Journal 4 x 5.5 Inch
The cover of this remarkable Paperblanks Maria and Mares pocket sized journal is based on a Laurel Burch artwork celebrating the special bond between horses and humans. Laurel Burch (1945-2007) was a self-taught artist and “flower child” who created brilliantly coloured, vibrant and moving themes with paint and paper, often exquisitely embellished with gold and silver. The Maria and Mares cover art shows Maria – one of Laurel’s closest friends – with a pair of mystical horses.
Strong European binder boards, acid free sustainable paper and a strong smythe sewn binding make sure that this planner will stand up to your writing on the road or at home. This notebook features Paperblanks popular magnetic flap closure.
- Hard Cover Notebook
- Diemsions 4 x 5.5 inch (9.5 x 14 cm)
- 176 lined pages
- Paperweight 85 gsm
- Smythe sewn-notebook opens flat
- Acid free sustainable forest paper
- Magnetic band closure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon place markers
- 100% recycled European binder boards
- Hi-opaque paper lessens ink show through
- An exceptionally smooth writing surface that takes ink and different writing instruments very well
- EAN 9781439772249