Paperblanks Mini, French Ornate Cerise Lined 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" *Journal Last one
What ever you may think of the french, they know a thing or two about luxury. By using advanced printing and debossing techniques, Paperblanks has been able to recreate the shimmering sensuality of the luxurious 19th century french fabrics of the Jacquard loom silk weaving tradition.
Europe was exposed to the pleasure of soft sensual silk thanks to the merchants that traveled the famous trade routes of the "silk road". The invention of the silk loom in 1804 enabled European artisans to create ever more intricate designs. The Paperblanks french ornate journals are printed and debossed to re-create the luminosity and intricate patterns of silks of early 19th century France.
Smythe sewn with acid free paper and rugged hard covers this journal will stand up to intensive use. The beautiful dark violet cover will transport you to another time and place or at minimum, make it extra enjoyable to review your notes at night with a nice glass of wine.
- Hard Cover 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" (10 x 14 cm)
- 176 pages
- Lined acid free sustainable forest paper
- Smythe sewn binding - book opens flat.
- Front flap with magnetic closure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon page marker
- Please note color / pigmentation lightens a bit on left side of journal to replicate real silk
- Last One
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 18 January, 2012.