Paperblanks Michiko Miniatures Kikka Ultra 7" x 9 "Journal
Michiko Kamee was born in 1978 in Japan and attended the Tradtional Art School of Kyoto. Our Kikka cover reproduces her "Full of Chrysanthemum" design orginally hand painted on China by employing Kyo-Satsuma, one of the great tradtional arts of Kyoto. The cover, one can feel and see the kaleidoscope of colors and flowers dancing.
Bring the delicate epiphanies of her flowers to your desk and trust your words to the generous size, great beauty and quality of the Paperblanks Ultra Journal. Available in lined and blank paper.
- Hard Cover 7" x 9" (18 x 23 cm)
- 144 lined or blank pages
- Smythe-sewn binding-book opens flat.
- Acid free sustainable forest paper
- Elastic Closure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon marker
- Book Edge printing
- ISBN Lined: 9781439736166
- ISBN Blank: 9781439736173