AMH Design Stitchable Embroidered Journals
Learn a new craft without breaking the bank. These embroidering kits are great for when you want to brush up your needlepoint skills. These portable kits come with instructions in five languages and color diagrams. This embroidering project takes about two hours to complete and the end result will be a Monte Carlo inspired journal with racing stripes and your initials embroidered on the cover. Dimensions are 4.5 x 6.25 inch journal (192 unlined pages).
Three color combinations to choose from. Select color in parenthesis for option chosen in drop down box.
1. Blue book with Red/Yellow racing stripe (BLUE)
2. Green book with Yellow/Red racing stripe (GREEN)
3. Yellow book with Blue/Red racing stripe (YELLOW)
Stitchable Embroidered Journals include:
- Color picture and design pattern: Included is a color photo of the finished needlepoint and a pattern chart for easy reference while stitching.
- Photo album/journal: Choose between a linen photo album or journal to display your finished needlepoint piece. The photo album holds 20 4x6 photographs and the journal has 100 unlined pages. Finishing your project is a snap. Just trim down the excess canvas and slip the needlepoint into the front pocket of your linen photo album or journal. These useful items will display your needlework beautifully.
- Tool charm bracelet: Never lose your tools again! This fun stretchy bracelet has a pair of folding scissors and a needle threader attached. Wear your tools when not using them. The scissors when folded are 1.5 inches long and the sharp tip is protected.
- Needles: The kit comes with 2 tapestry needles (just in case you lose one, you'll have a backup).
- Canvas: Color pattern is printed onto 14 count Zweigart interlock canvas making it simple to stitch.
- Threads: The kit comes with plenty of lustrous single-ply cotton thread (more than enough is included so you won't run out).
- Instruction booklet: A simple instruction booklet with large easy-to-follow diagrams for both right and left handed stitchers.